We talk about you all the time. We know that you are watching over all of us, and that you are still a part of every milestone that we encounter. Nine years seems like such a long time, but February 19 feels the same no matter how much time goes by. Love you.
Rachel and Jimmy
Post a message
I know you are shining down on your family as so many good things are happening.
You will always be in my heart, I say a prayer for you everyday.
Louis and Alyce Penna:
May Our Lord shine His radiance on Richie and Danielle, as well as their families!
I pray that God continues to be with your family!
If you have information:
The Citizen's Crime Commission
is offering a $50,000 reward for
information leading to their whereabouts.
South Philadelphia Police:
Mt. Laurel Township Police:
NJSP Missing Persons:
Facts at a Glance
- February 19, 2005
- Around 11:45 pm
- Leaving Abilene's Bar, 429 South St, Philadelphia and
walking to Richard's parked black 2001 Dodge Dakota
Danielle (Ottobre) Imbo
- White female
- 5 ft 5 in tall
- 117 pounds
- Hazel eyes
- Brown hair
- Tattoo of flowers on her lower back
- Wearing a black jacket, cream-colored sweater, and jeans
Richard Petrone, Jr.
- White male
- 5 ft 9 in tall
- 200 pounds
- Blue eyes
- Brown hair
- Tattoos: "Angela" on his left arm; clowns on his right arm
- Wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt, jeans, and sneakers
Dodge Dakota Pick-up Truck
- 2001 model
- PA tags # YFH-2319
- Has a # 99 NASCAR sticker on the rear windshield